Our training approach
We dedicate our retail and training know-how to cross-company and made to measure training sessions.
Deeply linked to the operational reality, cross-company training sessions will teach your teams new behaviours and skills. The attendees will benefit from RMS’s retail know-how and share their experiences with other retail professionals.
Through our made-to-measure trainings, we design solutions that match your brand identity and address your brand challenges.
Three complementary training tools:
1. Group training sessions
- Cross-company training sessions: à la carte group training sessions, individualized to each collaborator LIEN
- Made-to-measure training sessions: specifically developed for your brand, with brand-aligned tools and that will address your retail challenges LIEN
2. Follow-up on the field
Extend your training session on the field: individual or group follow-up, skill application validation.
- Individually dealing with the attendee’s obstacles in a field situation
- Following the individual action plans set up during the training session
3. Learning communities
Through Whatsapp, your trained teams will be able to share their post-training session accomplishments.
Our teaching method
- Our training designs combine trust building, awareness and discovery exercises, with role-plays. Our goal is to witness long term behavioural changes.
- Our participatory training sessions capitalize on attendee skills and knowledge, and enable them to share in limited sized groups: 4 to 8 professionals.
- We prepare individual action plans at the end of every session: to validate knowledge, identify improvement areas and commit to concrete actions.
- Trainer legitimacy: RMS consultants all benefit from operational retail expertise
- Intense practices on customized case studies
- Long term follow up of your teams
RMS trainings can be financed through Accredited Collecting Funds for Training.