Our training approach
We design and host training sessions which are very operational, they take your retail teams to news behaviors.
Our made-to-measure trainings are designed according to your context, your retail challenges and your brand identity.
Our cross-company training sessions allow your teams to benefit from RMS retail and and educational know-how and to share their experiences with other retail professionals.
3 complementary training tools:
1. Group off-site training sessions
- Made-to-measure training sessions: specifically developed for your brand, with brand-aligned tools and that will address your retail challenges.
- Cross-company training sessions: one or two day à la carte group training sessions, individualized to each collaborator.
2. In store coaching
Extend your training session on the field to foster implementation: individual or group follow-up, to help implement new best practices.
- Improve accountability for implementing thanks to coaching schedule.
- Individually dealing with the attendee’s obstacles in a field situation
- Following the individual action plans set up during the training session
3. Social learning
Boosting sharing of best practice and group synergy through a secured social network.
Our teaching method
- Our training designs combine trust building, awareness and discovery exercises, along with role-plays. Our goal is to witness immediate and long term behavioral changes.
- Our participatory training sessions capitalize on attendee skills and knowledge, and enable them to share in limited sized groups: 4 to 8 professionals.
- We prepare individual action plans at the end of every session: to validate achievements, identify improvement areas and commit to concrete actions.
- Innovative, simple and operational RMS concepts
- RMS reputation for designing trainings that are aligned to your brand DNA, culture, retail maturity and challenges.
- Trainer legitimacy: RMS consultants all benefit from operational retail expertise
- Practices on customized and real case studies
- Retail team follow up to guaranty implementation.
RMS trainings can be financed through French Accredited Collecting Funds for Training.