Global Marketing & Communication Director - French Fashion House, Paris
LieuParis , France
Type de contratCDI
Offre d'emploiPlein temps
We are currently looking for a Global Marketing and Communication Director for a creative fashion French Maison.
Member of the management committee – both strategic and operational role.
Direct report to CEO and working in close collaboration with Artistic Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy across every Marketing, Communications, PR and digital actions.
- Develop specific PR and digital campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Work closely with Artistic Director and product team to define marketing materials and programs
- Ensure a consistent brand image producing and controlling all visual materials
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with target media and influential audience within the fashion and luxury industries
- Prepare and control budgets with a constant capacity to arbitrate
- Motivate and ensure that objectives are implemented by marketing and communication reporting teams
- Supervise fashion shows organization and any cultural projects
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or a related discipline
- A 5 to 10 years proven experience in a senior management, Marketing & Communication roles
- Relevant track records of disruptive and successful offline and digital/marketing campaigns
- Updated understanding and expertise on digital growth levers
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Highly connected to fashion, luxury, press and art influential circles
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mind-set
- Confident, driven and humble leadership
- Bilingual English