Production Manager- W/M - High Luxury French Brand, Paris
LieuParis , France
Type de contratCDI
Offre d'emploiPlein temps
You have a significant experience in luxury women’s wear fashion production management? You are highly motivated in joining an iconic Fashion House?
We are looking for the production manager of our client, a blooming French Couture House.
You supervise the production department, Ready-to-Wear and accessories, with the objective of optimising the production with French and Italian manufacturers.
Reporting to CEO, you will work closely with the Artistic Director and the Collection Director. You will ensure efficient and timely production, within budget and high quality standards, within a context of strong growth. With a team of 5 people, you manage budgets, contract with manufacturers and suppliers, set production processes, plan production, manage compliance check with highest quality requirements. From samples pre-production, you manage production until delivery to the warehouse.
You have a successful experience in Luxury Women’s wear production management of minimum 5 years.
- You have managed growing production capacities,
- You are experienced in production processes, negotiation and quality compliance,
- You are agile and structured in production planning, and stakeholder’s coordination,
- You are a problem solver, and you like to grow your team,
- You are recognized for your collaboration values and your interpersonal skills, being respectful with team and partners,
- You speak fluent English. Italian would be appreciated.