Would you like to contribute to the strategic and operational development of a desirable fashion brand? Are you driven by sales targets and have in-depth knowledge of the European market?
We are looking to recruit a Regional Manager EMEA for our client, a high-end Ready-to-Wear fashion house, who will be responsible for driving sales and profits of the strategic accounts across Europe.
The main missions will focus on 3 points:
1. Sales and Planning:
- In close collaboration with the GM, ensure the achievement of financial, organizational, and planning objectives in the region.
- Drive sales, monitor and consolidate the brand's strategic accounts.
- Ensure operational excellence in the region by establishing processes in line with global expectations
- Be responsible for financial and product performance reporting and communication
- Manage the positioning of the brand's products in the region, in terms of price alignment, shipping, innovation, implementation and distribution strategy in line with the brand.
By joining this brand, you will be in a high degree of functional interaction within a desirable brand, and you will be taking part in its worldwide development.
· Bachelor degree required; 5+ years in the apparel industry; intimates is a plus
· Proven working knowledge of apparel Merchandising and Sales in EMEA region
· Experience managing people and/or direct reports
· Proven experience in developing and implementing effective business processes and managing complex, cross functional projects
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence others and problem solve
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Effective meeting facilitation skills
· Proficient with relevant software applications
· Understanding of the brand market positioning
· Must be able to communicate in English across the globe. Additional languages a plus to ensure strong communication throughout the region
If your key words are "create to win", this job is for you. We look forward to hearing from you!